Saturday, June 2, 2007

Its been a while!

Yep way to long. We have had sickness after sickness hit our household and I seem to have gotten it all as well. First I got the flu about 4wks ago and was getting over that. Went to a party and a lot of people got gastro. All 5 of us managed to get it although MacKenzie got it the longest which was a bit worrying. Then we had a week of all being OK and then Katie got sick. Amey and then I got it AGAIN! Thank goodness Amey didnt get it for to long and was able to go to Kinder. That would have been the last straw for both of us I think.

THEN last weekend we decided to move the girls into the same room again. Not sure if that was a good thing or not. They still arent getting to sleep quickly but at least its getting a little earlier each night. Last night they were both so tired that they went to sleep pretty early. I was happy about that. Also happy that its lasted a week. Last time (this is the third attempt) they were BOTH up till 11pm or later. It really was stressful.

I have several announcements coming up in the next week to do with my scrapping. I am on Chris Turnbull's CT!!! She is a wonderful lady and has fantastic designs. You really should go and check them out at PBP She is also have a CT call NOW!!! You can go and check it out here.
It closes on the 8th of June (AEST) so you better be quick. Dont forget to allow for timezones!

Another one I can announce is a Guest CT spot with Lena Brandenburg!!! I cant wait!! I applied for her CT and she was flooded. I was on the shortlist (which wasnt that short...lol) and so got a guest position which I am more than happy with :) I start that in about 2wks.

I have a couple of other good news laced with sad news. No everything is ok here no deaths (thank goodness) but I just cant announce it just yet.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you're going to be one busy srcappin' lady Sharon. Congrats on your new gigs.
Hope the whole sickness thing passes soon.

JoAnn said...

Yuck, I know what you mean about sickness hanging around. It always seems that we go 2 rounds of being sick every month. It would be nice if we could all be wel at the same time!

Congrats on your new scrapping spots. Looking forward to your lo's!

Chris said...

It's always the way isn't it Sharon with sickies and we have a few little issues here at home to. Congrats on your guest CT spot with Lena that is awesome news oh and so is the other as well......lol good on you anyways.