Wednesday, May 16, 2007

100th post

Wow this is my 100th post on this blog. I am pretty pleased about that. I should have gotten here earlier but well life does that to you.

A few things and shameless promotion in this post......

Firstly some of you may or may not have heard of DebF. For those that have this is not new news. Those that havent then go and have a look at this thread at PBP For those that havent shopped yet (including myself) please go and buy something. It is the cost of a coffee and muffin and there are heaps of great designs there.
There is one other thing you can do.....pick up this blinkie for the rest of the month and spread the word.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The wonderful ladies at PBP are not charging Deb for anything for the month of May so 100% of the money goes direct to here. Have a look at the Shop front for the tally of how much they have raised already. Its VERY impressive!

Secondly is about www.colorlinedesigns.com this is run by two Aussie designers who have just gone out on their own. They are wonderful girls and need a bit of support from the scrapping community. Go and have a look at their site, leave some love and introduce yourself. Join in the challenges you could win $5 in their store. Well worth it!!! If you click here you will see all the LO's I have done with their designs.

Thirdly I would like to put forward a great designer. Chris Turnbull. You can go and check out her blog and her designs here at PBP. Grab the blinkie and spread the word.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Last but not least I am a cheerleader.....lol yep little ole' me! I now am out there promoting as well www.digiscrapdivas.com

Like my blinkie? Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Anyway come over and see what all the fuss is about. There are HEAPS of challenges for inspiration and complete them all you get a great kit at the end of the month. I was doing the photography challenge over at DST but now I am doing it at DSD. This fortnight there it is something that I have never done before but LOVED learning.

5 comments:

Kell said...

Geez you are one busy gal! Congrats on the cheerleader position, thats awesome :) Thanks for the plug ... your a gem!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow you are the Blinkie Queen Sharon.
Thanks for the info. I'll head over to PBP shop when I get home from work.
I think you make a great cheerleader.

Chris said...

Wow Sharon....how do you fit it all in girl. Thanks for the plug to as that is just awesome.

. said...

thats rad. how did you make that. what app? that blinkie rocks man.

Vicky

DigiScrapDepot.com

jeez, i want a blinkie now.

Monique said...

Sharon,

I couldn't find your email address. Could you please email me at kadiya.scrapping@gmail.com. I'll need it to send you something from your wishlist. Thanks!