Wednesday, March 7, 2007

All sorted!

After MANY hassles and a bit of stuffing around I have moved. A BIG thank you to Chris http://www.bearicutesfab.blogspot.com/ for her help with all of this. I would have been still stuck trying to get my head around HTML otherwise. So now that things are settled/sorted I can get on with scrapping now :) Well as long as the kids give me some time that is. I really have to get onto it though as the party it is for is Saturday!
My next project is to do an altered art letter "K" I have done a couple of other things (see the pics) and loved doing them but nothing I have kept as yet. This one is going to be for a birthday present. As have all of the previous projects. I do have a few questions to ask some friends like....when does the Mod Podge go on?! But thats minor. I still have to cut the paper out. I stuffed up the first one. Good thing I got 3 bits of paper from http://www.scrapapple.com.au/default.asp otherwise I would be rushing down to the local scrapping shop to get what I need. I dont go there as the service is "shocking" and they arent to nice.
A quick plug for Scrapapple....they are great. A nice little note in the parcel and some extra ribbons which I will use on the monogram. Prompt service and great communication with emails (sound like Im leaving feedback on ebay...lol.) I will be letting them know how I went :) Love good service.

Anyway here are my other altered art pieces.....





This one was my first attempt!



This one was my last (2nd) attempt.

2 comments:

Jaime said...

That bucket is gorgeous!! lovely work!

Chris said...

YAY you're up and running Sharon well done. Love the altered tin as well. Good stuff.