Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Blog Prompt from www.digitalscrapbookplace.com for today (Wednesday)

Using each letter in your name as the beginning of the sentence or phrase, write sentences or phrases that describe you. For example, Bob would be
B ig as an ox,
O ld as the hills,
B itter about last 10 divorces.

Ok here goes...

Seriously needing more sleep
Has a healthy family
A good listener (although I do like to be heard too ocassionally)
Really, REALLY sleep deprived
Originally ME!
Not opposed to a glass of wine now and then

gosh to be honest I am going to have to think about this tomorrow and edit this post. I am just way to tired tonight for it all. BUT I really wanted to get this done so the time stamp was for Wednesday.

Feeling a bit better this morning so got it done :) Not as hard as I first thought it would be. Although you sorta get the feeling that Im tired ;) I just wish my newborn would sleep a bit longer at night!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I have to do this all the time if I can't find time to write early in the morning at work. :)

loonyhiker said...

I'm with you about that glass of wine! Here's to you and your newborn! Hope you get some sleep soon!