Monday, September 3, 2007

And the 3rd Bliggity Blogger in the list

Is.....Sharon (ksharonk)!

I wrote about her blog before as she was part of Jodie's list of blogs that inspired her. Ok so I am running out of time at the moment as I have 3 sick kids BUT they are all asleep and so I have to get a few things done so the house looks a bit cleaner....ROFLMAO....right so that should read...sit down have dinner put my feet up and watch "City Homicide" and then "ER"

So a short list for Sharons and I will come back later to extend the description OR you can be left wondering and go and check them out for yourself....Here they are

Antique Mommy

Sprague Lab

Digital Scrapbooking Info

3191

{ me } I DO have to say something about this one. This post has a picture of a family of 5. Not only is the photography fantastic but I love how she has placed the members of the family with blue eyes on one side and the rest have dark eyes and are on the right. What a wonderful photo!

{A}

And one more that she sneeked in at the bottom Creashens

OK Im off to have my hopefully peaceful night of TV. NO DH and only one child in the lounge room with me. Not bad...1 outa 3!

1 comment:

Connie @ DigiScrapInfo.com said...

Thank you for linking to our site! Let us know if you have questions or want us to blog about something.