Friday, August 31, 2007

What Blogs Do Other People Like

Ok as per the last post I am doing the Bliggity Bloggity Boo Round #2 at PBP. So I thought it might be interesting to type up a bit of a list of what blog some other PBP chickie like. I will just come back and update this post as more people add to the list.

Kate (katef) on her blog listed these blogs that she liked.....

* Kylie Clark's blog A*muze*ing - I went and had a look and I just love the photos there. She is a designer at FPD and she has some freebies on her blog as well. Although FPD fans would know that already. I had never come across it and I'm glad I did. I signed up for her newsletter :)
* Azure's blog azure of subrbia - Is a common sense account of her everyday life. Also you have to check out the "bom chicka wah wah" add. Worth the laugh for sure.
* Simply Recipes Food and Cooking blog - I didnt get to far looking around here as I just know I would be stuck there for a VERY long time but there are some pretty tasty looking recipes on there. I have it book marked to look at for sure.

No comments: