Thursday, August 30, 2007

Another Blog I like

Its been a while since I had added a blog in here for others to have a look at as well so here is one. This is a real ripper for sure. It really makes me wish I could write.

Anyway some of you may have seen this auction on Ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayIAAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130144061675&ru=http%25 and if you hadn't I suggest you go and check it out asap before its no longer available. I'm not sure if she has added it to her blog or not (have only started reading it lately) but its a fantastic read and a warning...dont laugh so hard you wet yourself :) You have to love a good blog with good writing and someone who hasn't completely lost it with kids. And here is a link to her blog: Because I Said So


That is it for me tonight. I still have 2 LO's to do for CT's requirements and everything went flying out the window with my time schedule when I jumped (<--read staggered) into bed on Sunday night and DH was burning up with a fever. Two days later and I had three sickies on my hand. So far so good and MacKenzie and I are well.....*phew* So now its rush, rush and no kinder tomorrow for Amey. Although thats not a bad thing as it was a Fathers Day thing and DH wasn't able to make it due to work. I had to get a sub in the form of my FIL. Ok I really am going now!

2 comments:

katef said...

Ooooh I love that blog too.. makes you laugh hey and I alway find myself going 'oooh me too!'

Jodie said...

OOOOh gave me a giggle.