Monday, May 7, 2007

Sick!

I have been sick on and off for the last two weeks. I have been trying to keep the flu at bay and failed Tuesday last week spending most of the day in bed. I had to ring DH to come home from work as I was getting worse. Then I got rid of that and by Thursday Amey was vomiting (Katie was sick 24hrs on Monday) and so on. She was well by Friday and then DH was sick. So we packed Amey off to her Aunties and then grandparents for the night.

We still had two kids and were both tag teaming it to the toilet all day and night but at least the younger two both sleep during the day. I'm still not 100% but basically fine. Just feel sick at times. I think MacKenzie got the worst of it though. Poor little mite. She has had it both ends. She had two Huge projectile vomits this morning that had both DH and I jumping out of bed. She even managed to get it onto the floor. Pretty impressive really considering she is still in the bassinet!

So after all of that I have not posted many LO's on here. I think I counted something 14 LO's or altered pieces since my last post. *sigh* WAY to much for me to be posting on here. I have spent most of the night already posting and uploading everywhere. SO alas my blog suffers again. BUT I will post the links to the ones in my DST gallery that are missing....here goes.....

Gravillia
30th Birthday
To Be Good To Be Different
She Is.....
M Is For Mower
ANZAC Biscuits
Worms
Girls Can
Getting Ready
Magical
Cards and Important Dates 1
Cards and Important Dates 2
MDC MIL
MDC Mum
MDC Grandma


DONT FORGET to leave some love :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Sharon, it sounds like Medical Centre at your house. And even harder to deal with the family being sick when you're fighting the flu too. Take care and hope you're back firing on all cylinders soon.