Friday, March 9, 2007

Photography Challenge at DST

WOW I am now hosting a Challenge. Its the photography challenge on www.digitshoptalk.com. I am really looking forward to it. I have HEAPS of ideas that I want to put out there. It will also stretch me to learn more about my camera and improve my technique etc as well.

Here is my welcome post for those that are interested.
http://www.digishoptalk.com/boards/showthread.php?p=448783#post448783

If anyone is interested and wants to play along and you post on your blog then I would love to know. Just leave me a comment on here and I will go and check it out and leave some love for you :)

1 comment:

Sara E said...

congrats on hosting that challenge...I bet you'll have fun looking at so many talented photographers ......not me,, I'm just an easy point and shoot kind of gal