Thursday, April 10, 2008

On a side note.....

its not a good idea to print off 500 envelopes manualy through the printer. Unfortunately it wont take more than about 5 at a time without misfeeding. Its all for the kinder and I just figured that as I use the most of them I might as well get it all done at the same time. I did just finish though so it only really took me 3 days to do it all in :) Now to go and get the photocopying done for the enrollment offers. Then stuff 90 odd of them :) At least I dont have to print off the logos right...lol!


Also I think I really need to teach Macca to say "more" she currently has this high pitched sqweal that she uses everytime she wants more food.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

printing envelopes can send me over the edge. I think I was close to tears last time I tried and ended up just doing labels.

Kell said...

Geez you've certainly made up for lost time with posting on your blog, Ive missed the last few posts so was good to catch up on them. Love those LO's you've done Sharon, that dont presume one is great I need to frame that one and hang on my front door ROFL!!! Take care :)

MirandaLea said...

Three days worth of envelopes! Ack! I've been trying to teach Nathan to say "more" too, because right now he just says, "bite bite bite bite bite bite bite" nonstop until you give him one. lol

I love your LOs! Especiallly "Cultivate Love!" Beautiful!