Wednesday, April 11, 2007

One for me.

I cant believe I forgot this one......This is one that I did just because I can. Its nothing to do with a CT but it was part of a challenge on PBP Go and have a look its lots of fun. Anyway this photo was taken on Sunday. Katie has this thing for birds at the moment. Although its usually to yell out at the top of her lungs "BIEERRRD!" and then run to see them. Of course in the process scarying them to death nearly. DH taught her to make this noise that she does first in an attempt to call them. I cant think of how to explain it although at 1am in the morning I did work it out but now cant remember what that way.
CREDITS:
Butterfly Doodle by Margarete Antonio
The following is from the Country Cottage Collaboration Kit:
Frame by Christy Haig
Paper by Digital Divas
Ornament by digibrandi
Ribbons by SED
Tab by LZ61
Template by pbumbaca
Font: Architect

2 comments:

Glynis said...

Gorgeous layout! I love that sweet photot!

Melanie said...

What a gorgeous LO! That pic is the perfect angle and I can just picture her making a birdie sound. Great work!