Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Australiana

Here is my next LO in my Australiana series. Well I suppose you could call it that as that is what its turning out to be. I still have a few to go but I think I will have to try something different next month with Tara's designs otherwise she is going to get board with it....lol....as will I!





I slowed down there a bit for this month as the last couple of days I had a migraine and then I had to go to the Kinder Committee meeting last night. BUT I have worked out that I have been doing about a LO a day :o I am quite shocked at that in a way. BUT I am really enjoying it which of course is the main thing.








CREDITS:

Poloroid (Mango Fool kit) by Tara Dunstan Designs
Australiana Kit by Tara Dunstan Designs
Template by Sara Ellis
Font Architext

No comments: