Friday, March 23, 2007

Get it in Store NOW!!


Here is the link & add to the Easter kit: Hippity Hoppity by DeDe Smith that I used in my last LO.
Also a bit of a review and what you would expect to find in it.

This is a great kit for all your Easter LO's. There are heaps of elements and papers. This will help fill an album for sure!!!

Find this in store NOW: http://scrappinggarden.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=977
Let me know if you use this kit. I would love to see your LO's. Leave me a link in the comments and I will leave you some love too!

REVIEW:
Hippity Hoppity...Easter's on its way! And so is the parade of colors and goodies that await you in this fun-filled kit! Full of delightful animals, flowers, and all those wonderful things that say SPRINGTIME.

Kit Includes:
20 12"x12" Papers (8 different designs, 5 colors)
11 Eggs ( 5 solids, 5 patterned, 1 decorated)
10 Brads (in Bunny & Chick Shapes, 5 colors)
5 Bunnies (5 colors)
5 Chicks (5 colors)
5 Flowers (5 colors)
5 Ribbons
5 Bows
1 Complete Alpha with number set
1 Basket
1 Butterfly
1 Chick in Egg
1 Easter Bunny
1 Frame

No comments: