Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Blog Prompt from www.digitalscrapbookplace.com for yesterday (Tuesday)

Is the name you have now the same name that's on your birth certificate? Nope.
If not, what's changed? My surname now I'm married.
If you could change your name (first or middle, no last names for safety please!), what would it be? Hmmm never really think of that. I suppose I did as a kid but now it just seems to "fit" and is "right." I don't even use or have a nickname as such Just doesn't seem right. Hope that made sense to someone.
Why were you named what you were? (Is there a story behind it? Who specifically was responsible for naming you?) Mum and dad changed what they were going to name me I think just before I was born. Mum I think ultimately was responsible.
Are there any names you really hate or love? What are they and why? Cant think of any fight now. I suppose every name is ok because it is someones name after all. BUT some I would never name my children iykwim.

No comments: